80 Below® Lubrication Products
The Ultimate Odorless Synthetic Sporting Oil
Ezy-Glide recommends ONLY 80 Below brand lubricants for use in Ezy-Glide steering products.
80° Below® Lubricants are the latest phenomenon on the market boasting full temperature operating ranges from -90°F to 465°F.
Expertly formulated lubricant with 100% select synthetic fluids, it has sufficient body to still penetrate and lubricate in ALL temperatures and climates.
80° Below® Lubricants do not separate and “gunk up” like grease products. This is why they are the only recommended lubricant for Ezy-Glide steering products. Their low-viscosity texture and anti-rust properties make them the perfect lubricant for Ezy-Glide mechanical cables and systems.
Feel the advantage of 80° Below Lubricants:
• 100% Synthetic. Extreme low-temperature performance, but performs in ALL temperatures.
• Cleans, lubricates, penetrates, and protects.
• Use on all Sporting Mechanisms • Firearms • Hunting Gear • Fishing Reels • Farm Equipment • Industrial Machinery
• Firearms will function longer due to lubricant’s ability to reduce power residue retention.
• Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Control
• Excellent E.P. and Anti-Wear Properties
• Product of the USA
• Other features include a temperature operating range of -90°to a Flash Point of 450°F and anti-wear additives that ensure smooth and proper functions on all mechanisms. This packaging is designed for all sporting mechanisms, firearms, fishing reels, ATV’s and more.
80° Below® Action Lube, 4 oz.
Part No. TCS018
80 Below Action Lube is the preferred lubricant of Ezy-Glide, Inc.
Ezy-Glide recommends ONLY 80 Below brand lubricants for use in Ezy-Glide products.
80° Below® OIL Needle-tip bottle, 2 oz.
Part No. TCS016
80° Below® LUBRICANT, 6 ounce AEROSOL CAN
Part No. TCS010
(Ezy-Glide does not recommend use of aerosol lubricants in Ezy-Stik steering systems)